Located in the lively city of Lucknow, Anandi Water Park is North India’s biggest and most thrilling water park. With various exciting rides and attractions that could match the top theme parks in the world, this water park has established itself as India’s most significant. It has come up with Anandi Resort and Club with many exclusive facilities.
Being the best water park in Asia, Anandi Water Park covers an extensive 60-acre area and attracts many visitors looking for an excellent getaway from their hectic daily lives.
Anandi Water Park is visually appealing and packed with over 32 water rides, ideal for all age groups. From thrilling slides that will send your pulse rising to delightful water activities, the park has something for everyone, whether a youngster or an adult.
In addition to the thrilling rides and water fun, the park has an exclusive kids’ play area and a tempting food court. Anandi Water Park also has a club and resort for people who want to turn their fun day into a peaceful stay.
Anandi Water Park is undoubtedly one of the best entertainment hubs in Northern India and a haven for thrill-seekers of all ages.
Things to do at Anandi Water Park
1. Checkout the food court
There is a Food court at Lucknow Anandi Water Park where you can have a variety of best-quality delicious meals. The park offers many great food cuisines, like Indian, Continental, Italian, Donut Express and more. You can pause the entertaining games to enjoy some tasty meals and snacks. Before returning to the park, the food court is a terrific spot for fueling yourself with delicious meals. The park provides catering services as well.
2. Enjoy the water park slides
Regarded as one of Asia’s top water parks, Anandi offers more than 32 fantastic water rides for visitors of all ages.
If you are looking for exciting rides, some pretty interesting twisting and turning slides seem like you are on a starship.
Kids can play on water swings and splash pads like Kids Planet, Floaters, and PlayPan. There is also a specific kids area and Anandi Island portion for kids.
There is fun for everyone. There are also slides you and your family can ride together, like multi-lane, family ride, dry landing, cyclone and many more. This terrific water park has rides for both children and thrill-seekers.
3. Stay at the Resort
Anandi Water Park has come up with Anandi Resorts and clubs that offer you a wonderful stay. Spread over 15 acres of land, the resort provides you with various amenities. The resort is a lovely place surrounded by greenery that offers the ideal balance of excitement and relaxation.
The unique attraction of the resort is the Clubhouse, offering various facilities like a pool Table, card room, table tennis and much more. The resort also has a swimming pool gym, badminton court, volleyball court, kids swimming pool, health club and Jogging track.
4. Other Events
When it comes to organizing an event Anandi water park comes on top list. No matter how big or small the event, they are specialists in designing, planning, and executing it. Some of the special events that are main attractions of the park are, Tomatina festival, Rang Barse, new year celebration, and other festive occasions are celebrated over here.The park is also the best place for destination weddings.
Rides at Anandi water park
Some of the popular rides, that are main attractions for people in Anandi water park are:-
- Aqua Trail
- Lazy river
- Kids planet
- Wet disco
- Umbrella shower
- Wave pool
And many more ..
Packages offered at Anandi Water Park
Anandi Water Park offers 5 Packages in all, which are:
- School Package
- Group Package
- Picnic Package
- Corporate Package
- Birthday and Marriage Package
Ticket Pricing for the Water Park
|Monday – Friday
|Saturday & Sunday
Note: Children below 70 cm can enjoy the Water Park for Free
Also Checkout: Amrapali Water Park | Best Water Park of Lucknow
Things to keep in mind while visiting Anandi water park
- Always carry your Identity Card with you.
- You can’t bring your own food or drinks
- Be careful when walking on wet surfaces
- No refund for tickets once purchased
- Leave your pets at home; not allowed here
- You must wear a nylon swimming outfit
- Some activities are allowed at specific times
- Due to bad weather or safety concerns, some rides will be temporarily closed.
- You’ll be charged a refundable security deposit of Rs. 200 for costumes and lockers.
- The locker rental fee is Rs. 100, and you pay for it at the costume counter inside the water park.
- Park is not responsible for your lost items.
How to reach?
- By Airport: The distance between Anandi Water Park and Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport is 33.3km and it will take almost 45 minutes to reach there.
- By Bus Stand: The distance between Anandi Water Park and Charbagh bus stand is 28.3 km and it will take almost 40 minutes to reach there.
- By Railway Station: The distance between Anandi Water Park Lucknow Railway Station is 28.5 km and it will take almost 50 minutes to reach there.
Q1: What is the cost of an Anandi Water Park ticket?
Ans. In 1953, The Juggilal Singhania family constructed this temple, and now it’s managed by the JK Trust.
Q2: Which God is in JK Temple?
Ans. Ticket pricing for Adults is Rs 700 on weekdays and Rs 800 on weekends. For children its Rs 600.
Q3: Who is the owner of Anandi Water Park?
Ans. Yes, Anandi Water Park has a food court that offers you a variety of cuisines.